Monday, February 21, 2011

Law Of Attraction Is True


I have been a reader of countless books on the subject matter that is already popular nowadays. Long before "The Secret" book and DVDs has been popular I have come to know about it already. I even requested a foreigner boyfriend of my friend to buy it for me in the U.S. (and he did not make me pay when it arrived, so it ended as a gift. Thank you Carl!). I have read Think and Grow Rich way back when I was in college where I found the book in our house almost doesn't look like a book because the pages have worn out already (and I am re-reading it now), The Science of Getting Rich, Bo Sanchez's countless books, blogs, newsletters - everything related to the law of attraction which I could not enumerate for it would take a lot of space in this blog.

The bottom line and message it just wanted to impart is that whatever comes into our lives and happens in it mostly comes from our thoughts - whether we are conscious about it or not. Because of this, we have to be aware on what runs into our thoughts every single day, every single hour, every single second. Many people have been successful and many too are failures mostly because of how they perceive their lives to be. The things that interest me the most are how people are poor because they have a poverty mindset and those people with poverty mindset are not just those living in the slums but may also be president or CEO of a multinational company who is an expert in his chosen field but is completely illiterate in handling money.

The law does not only apply to money or material things but also to people around you. How they react towards you and who are the people that surrounds you. When you end up in a happy or sad relationship, it's because you attract yourself to the relationship.

Discovering about all these is an eye opener for me. It's just as simple as what a regular friend would say to you that LIFE IS A CHOICE - and choice comes first in our mind. I looked back and realized the plenty of things that could prove that it is true. Few of these are: working in a bank despite my far out course of BS Biology (the burning desire I had and tremendous effort I put just to end on this job), having my Sophie Business Center (I once declared to myself and to a friend that one day I'll have a Business Center) and lastly, hard to admit but I end up to be a single Mom because of a choice,too.

It is hard to tackle the idea in one discussion and hard to impart to people who have a motto in life like this : "Wherever life takes me". It's like having no choice at all but to just go with the flow. However for me, I would rather make choices and know that I am in control of my life. Failures are at times given but to choose to try over again is a CHOICE itself - then you attract what you TRULY want -  EVENTUALLY.


5 comments:

ninez said...

thanks taio :)

espiology said...

hi ninez, yah its true about this Law of attraction..what you think, you attracts..like this post!

ninez said...

Thanks espiology :) Yeah that's very true that's why we should choose well what we think

Lee said...

Hi Ninez, very interesting. Good for you reading this.
Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

ninez said...

Thanks Uncle Lee! Yes, we should all keep a song in our heart!